Once your device has been selected, you must click the “Flash” button. Once complete, your device will be unbricked and restored to factory settings. From the MiFlash tool, you will need to select the folder where you extracted the ROM. Once the ROM has been selected, you must click the “refresh” button. This will display all of the devices connected to your computer. If you own a Xiaomi device, there may come a time when you need to unbrick it and restore it to factory settings. This can be done by flashing the device with a stock ROM.
- The other reasons you might need to install stock firmware include a bootloop, where your phone cannot load the operating system.
- Once you have successfully flashed it onto your device using “fastboot flashall -w,” you will see a vanilla version of AOSP.
- In this method, we’ll use TWRP custom recovery and make a backup.
- Below, you’ll find some prominent companies that offer an unskinned version of Android.
- Flash memory holds the Android’s firmware, the same as most portable devices with an embedded OS.
The developers also offer a „Plus“ variant of the ROM, which features a handful of extra customization options that aren’t present in the basic distribution. Truth be told, the LineageOS project doesn’t really need an introduction at this point. On this page, we have managed to share the No.1 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash https://spielassociates.com/step-by-step-guide-to-sm-n900p-firmware-download/ File) for all No.1 smartphones and tablets. Before carrying out to back up Android ROM to PC, it is essential to root your Android device. Next is the biggest name in the custom ROM scene – LineageOS.
This is necessary as implementing such complicated flashing is risky and may increase the possibility of soft bricking your phone. Besides, I always recommend our all Android users make a complete backup of their custom/stock firmware before executing any flashing process. Backing up installed applications and their data could be easily carried over on rooted and non-rooted devices.
This backup will contains almost everything from your phone contacts to apps and games. If you’re a rooted user, you have the privilege not only to backup Android installed apps but also the system apps. So if you have already rooted, just hop over and download Titanium Backup application from the Play Store. In this guide, we will show you the steps to backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool. One of the biggest perks of having an MTK device is the plentitude of tools that it beholds.
- The second method uses an app called Titanium Backup; this app comes with user-friendly backup solutions.
- First and foremost, you will have to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC.
- So if that’s all well and good, then please refer to our detailed guide on Unlock Bootloader on Nothing Phone 1 [and its Critical Partition].
- Here we’ve provided free download Welcome Stock Firmware for all models supported their model numbers, just check below.
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project that makes your desire to own a Pixel smartphone a truth. The following custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 10 is packed with many customizations and features.