Please ensure that you mention your device’s name/model, as well as the firmware file you’re using. This should give us a clear idea of your situation and allow us to provide assistance much more efficiently. Everything on your PC is now properly set up and ready. This brings us down to the part where you use the SP Flash Tool to flash the stock ROM file on your supported MediaTek device.
- INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Coolpad firmware versions Download Coolpad Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video …
- Today, I’ll show you exactly how to Install Custom ROM on Android without PC.
- Proceed with caution as you can cause temporary/permanent damage to your device if you don’t follow all the steps correctly.
- In this guide, we will show you the steps to create a TWRP Nandroid Backup directly on PC via ADB Commands.
- You can store photos, videos, or anything you want and secure all of them with your Microsoft account.
- The data will be taken, encrypted, and saved in the phone’s memory as this procedure.
You may have backed up some of your data using this tool. If this is true, just click „View backup history“ to see what has been backed up. It indicates the internal memory or storage of a device that reserves the operating system instruction. During a simple operation, it never stock ROM needs any modifications.
You’ll have to find the one that you like the most in order to get the best experience. Mahesh Makvana is a freelance tech writer who’s written thousands of posts about various tech topics on various sites. He specializes in writing about Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android tech posts. He’s been into the field for last eight years and hasn’t spent a single day without tinkering around his devices. Go here [HERE] and download stock RUU for your CID (under stock RUU exe section). If you find CID for your HTC 10, you need to download RUU exe file on your PC.
Remember, a full backup is not useful if it is too old, so you’ll probably need to make regular backups. When chosing option 1 or 2 it is a tradeoff between how much you value the backup vs how much hassle you are willing to put up with. Droid Explorer (v0.8.8.7+) will be able to handle this for 4.0+ devices. While Droid Explorer is currently optimized for Rooted devices, this functionality will work for non-rooted devices as well. In Windows Explorer navigate to where you installed the Android SDK and SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK on the platform-tools folder. It costs $5/month for a basic plan with no ads and limited features, or $30/year for a premium plan with no ads and unlimited features. Download Dr.Fone – Phone Backup (Android) from its official website.